babies

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving



Today we celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving. We went out for dinner at Cracker Barrel. And then we had a cake that looks like a pumpkin. My friend Beth made it, she decorates cakes, very well as a matter of fact. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone back home!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen,

I noticed the picture in the back ground on the fridge. It's a picture of the Cutest Baby in the World.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Love

Mark, Amanda and Terran

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I have pumpkin pie...Mmmm.
Just think, on American Thanksgiving, I'm a have the baby with me!
Love, Mari Lynne

Anonymous said...

Karen, I also notice our wedding picture beside "The Cutest Baby in the World!"

Take Care,

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having me over for pumpkin cake on your Thanksgiving!
BFF,
Mel
P.S. Where is my pic on the fridge?