It's getting alittle chilly out, and Bailey shivers a bit when we go out for walks, so I dug out his little winter coat. Here is a video showing you how much he likes his coat. He runs away when I take it out.
WOW! He sure doesn't like his coat. Maybe he is trying to tell you that he would rather be "cold" than wear that coat. And anyways, why does he need a coat down there. Bring him up here to Saskatoon in the middle of winter, then he will realize that coats do come in handy.
Take Care Karen and Jeff. We miss you.
P.S. Terran says hi, and has your sister had her baby yet, or what???
I had to check out Gab's baby. He is so cute. I hope the new family is adjusting to sleep deprivation. I just had to comment on Bailey's reaction to wearing a coat. My Anna plays statue when she has clothes on. Even her feet stay frozen in the upright position if that is where they are when I put her rainjacket or sweater on. It is so funny and cruel, I am told. Brenda England
5 comments:
WOW! He sure doesn't like his coat. Maybe he is trying to tell you that he would rather be "cold" than wear that coat. And anyways, why does he need a coat down there. Bring him up here to Saskatoon in the middle of winter, then he will realize that coats do come in handy.
Take Care Karen and Jeff. We miss you.
P.S. Terran says hi, and has your sister had her baby yet, or what???
More Bailey videos!
More Bailey videos please!
aw, it's so sweet how much he LOVES his jacket!! the abuse that poor dog must live with.
I had to check out Gab's baby. He is so cute. I hope the new family is adjusting to sleep deprivation. I just had to comment on Bailey's reaction to wearing a coat. My Anna plays statue when she has clothes on. Even her feet stay frozen in the upright position if that is where they are when I put her rainjacket or sweater on. It is so funny and cruel, I am told.
Brenda England
Post a Comment