babies

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Winter in Saskatoon

So the week that it was like -54F without the windchill and -50 C with the windchill, I talked to my friend Dana from Kentucky. I was telling her how cold it was and about the snow. So I promised I would take some pictures of the snow etc. Well I didn't take any pictures that week, why? Because it was too too cold. So I waited until last week, and it wasn't really that cold anymore, and we have had a few days when the snow has melted a little bit. So these pictures don't really show the worst of our winter, but I thought I would post them anyway. And I think they are kind of pretty. So Dana, here you go.
The outdoor Meewasin skating rink in downtown Saskatoon.
A park bench along the Meewasin trail.
The Vimy Memorial. You may remember this from our wedding pictures.
The wier in the South Saskatchewan River
The picnic benches outside of Jeff's work.

No comments: