babies

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Our new dog Bree

So when we were in the Bahamas Jeff brought up the idea of getting a new dog to keep Bailey company. Since Jeff is usually the one telling me not to get a dog, I decided to take advantage of the situation and run with it. So after a few weeks of searching I found a dog. We had to interview and her owners liked us and we got the dog. She is 3 years old. She was a breeding dog and they have retired her from breeding and wanted to find her a forever pet home. It killed them to sell her but they know they can't keep every dog they breed. Her name is Bree. Bailey was a little upset at first. But they are becoming friends. She is still adjusting, but getting better. She barks, so I had to buy a water bottle. Well I have had to spray her 2 times. That's it. She is so upset that I was upset with her that she won't dare make a noise now. So CUTE! She is very cuddly and just wants to please you. So far so good:)Jeff with Bailey and Bree.
Bree on the couch with her stuffed pig. It's almost as big as her, but she carries it everywhere.
So cute.
Waiting for Jeff at work.

No comments: