So my nephew is the cutest ever. As soon as I got the pictures of him I knew that he had my heart, but then when I saw him and held him the first time, my h
eart melted even more. I took advantage of my week in Manitoba to spoil the kid rotten. We watched lots of Magnum PI on the couch while Gab slept, he got to wear alot of the little clothes I got him, I got him a little bouncy chair, which he loves. And boy did I take pictures. Gab had to ask that she got to be in some of the pictures too.On Sunday I figured I didn't need to bring my camera to church, well I got into the car, and it was just me and Indiana, and he was sitting there with his little hands folded in front of him looking around all cute like. Well I had to take pictures and video
s all the way to church.Sometimes he'll make this little face, and he looks just like my brother Tim. If you has a baby picture of Tim to compare, you would think so too. A few times I would call him little Timmy. I think he liked it.
He's at my favorite stage right now, the cuddly stage. You can set him down and he doesn't go anywhere, he sleeps, he cuddles, he eats, he smiles and you can think it's because of you even though you know it's just gas. I love this baby stage the best.
The hardest part about all of us kids being all spread out is times like this. I want to be closer so I can see the little gaffer more often, and help out Gab and Alex more. Although, if I lived really close they might get annoyed with me because I would be over all the time:)

1 comment:
Hi, Karen!
Thanks for posting all the pics and info about baby Indiana. I haven't gotten to see him in person yet. He's sure cute. Congratulations on being an auntie! Oh, and congratulations on getting married ... and having an anniversary ... it's been a while since I've seen you, hasn't it?!
Have a happy!
Post a Comment