So I woke up at about 6 this morning. No good reason just wide awake. I turned on the TV and they were saying something about snow. So I looked out the window and there was a light dusting of snow on the cars and grass. It didn't stick to the roads or sidewalk. Well, by the time Bailed got up for his walk, there was still a little bit of snow on the grass, but nothing on the cars. And by the time Jeff woke up there was only snow on the rooftops. Now it's gone. Here are some

pictures.
1 comment:
Hey that's not snow! YOur dad says there is a foot in Saskatoon. We've had a couple of flakes but no accumulation at all. Actually its been summy and in the 40's here that translated to about 8 I think. THanks for the updates. Can't wait to see you at Christmas.
DAve
Post a Comment