babies

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


So it's our 4 year anniversary. 1 year and 1 day ago (as in the day beofre our 3rd anniversary), we found out we were pregnant. And now here we are with a four month old baby. He is such a blessing, and we had been waiting so long for him! I still remember how incredibly shocked we were to finally have a positive pregnancy test. And then when we went out for our anniversary dinner we were giggling over how I couldn't have a glass of wine.
This year we were able to leave Malcolm at my dad's for a few hours while we enjoyed a nice dinner out at the Granary, and a movie (the new Harry Potter).
And you know, I'm not bored with my husband. I still love him, and want to spend time with him. Granted we don't have to do everything together, but we like to. We can go on trips alone, or out with friends alone, but we miss each other and we still like to tell each other about our days, and the things we think the other person would have enjoyed. I like just spending time with Jeff still. I think that's good:)

2 comments:

maethomas said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! My, you were a beautiful bride.

SnoWhite said...

Congratulations and happy anniversary!