Malcom and Mommy, with the stage in the background.
Malcolm with Grandpa Gonyou and Mama Kiss
Grandpa Gonyou and Malcolm hanging out.So we had fun at the park today. We got there just at the end of the program. Just in time to re-affirm our Canadian citizenship. I think Malcolm really enjoyed that part;)
Then we got in line for cake, and that's what I was the most excited about. All the dignitaries that had been on stage were serving cake, so people like the mayor.
And then we bought some lunch and found a quite shady place to eat. And then we walked around a bit. Next year when Malcolm is a little older I think we will do a lot more there. They had all kinds of kids things set up. And of course the fireworks will be tonight. But I think that's a little much for a 3 month old to handle.

No comments:
Post a Comment