We have been having a nasty cold snap in Saskatoon the last week. And it's going to last another week still. So it my makes you not want to leave your house. So today, we are not leaving our house.
It's -32 out, with a wind chill of -41, so we didn't go to church. We didn't walk the dogs. And we've just been doing stuff around the house. Jeff cleaned up his workshop, I cleaned out a few kitchen cupboards. I made apple tea and chocolate cake, got caught up on some phone calls. It's been a nice day to stay inside and stay warm:)
A few days ago we bought a new to us car. We have a 2 door Honda Civic, and with the baby on the way, well that wasn't going to cut it anymore. So we bought a Volvo Station wagon. It's great, it came with winter tires, it has heated leather seats. But no car starter. We bought one but it will be a while before we can install it as we have no garage ourselves. But it's pretty exciting:)
I don't have a picture to post right now, but keep checking back, I'll post one soon:)
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment