Sorry about the lack of blogging. There are lots of excuses. I feel like I always have to post pictures, and I was have some computer difficulty in that department. I've done some retro blogs dating back to July to catch everyone up.
The latest news in our lives though is that we are having a baby:) We moved home to have babies, and started trying right away. It took almost a year. I know that that may not seem long to some of you, but it was long to us. And since we are in our 30's, one year was our deadline before we started testing. Well one month before we were to make our appointments, one day I felt a little funny. I took a test, since ANYTIME I have felt funny for the past 3 years everyone assumes I MUST be pregnant. So I thought I would just get it over with to prove to everyone that no I wasn't pregnant AGAIN. Well, I was:) 6 weeks in fact. I had totally missed it. We had a 6 week ultrasound to look at the little grain of rice in there, and everything was fine. Then the HORRIBLE puking 8 times a day morning sickness set in. I was still scared to tell people we were pregnant, but happy I was sick. That's supposed to be a good sign. (feeling much better now by the way)
Well yesterday was our 20 week ultrasound, and everything looks great:) There's a healthy little baby in there, developing right on course. It yawned while we were looking at it, then stuck its whole fist in its mouth. It flipped over and made it hard for the technician to get the pictures she wanted. It has a little beating heart. And little feet and hands. So cute. It's a little big for it's age. No surprise there. Mom had big babies, Grandma had big babies, and my nephew was 10 lbs.
So there you go, all that stress at trying to get preggers, and now we are well on our way:) We are due April 11.

1 comment:
woo hoo!! i am so happy for you guys! i know what you mean that everytime you feel sick everyone asks, "are you pregnant?" well i'm glad that now you can say, "yeah!!"
Post a Comment