babies

Friday, July 04, 2008

Karens new bike


So I haven't ridden a bike since I was in grade 8. I had a beautiful 10 speed that was pastel purple, pink and green. I loved it. Until I got to grade 9 and it wasn't all that cool to have a bike in those colours anymore. So then I stopped riding bikes. Well I decided I needed to get over it, so I went out a bought a bike.
I did end up spending a bit so I would get a bike that I do enjoy riding. And then I got them to put a basket on it so I can ride to the grocery for milk. And a bell so I don't run into anyone on the bike trails. And a helmet so I don't get a head injury when I fall off my bike:) So now Jeff and I will go ride our bikes together:)

No comments: