babies

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Time

So I was getting a little annoyed with Jeff this year. We had all these people coming form out of town for Christmas and I wanted a clean house. I was also working quite a bit before the holidays. So I kept asking Jeff to do little jobs around the house. Like can you do at least 1 load of laundry tonight Jeff? Sure he would say. And he wouldn't do it. Could you just clean the kitchen please? It wouldn't get done. I made a list of things to be done and asked if he could do one thing from the list everyday. Never got done. I asked him to buy 3 Christmas presents. I said I could get them, but he said he would. He came home 4 hours later, no presents and said he had spent all 4 hours at the fishing hole trying to find a fishing reel for his dad. I was getting sooooo annoyed. The next day he went to the Fishing Hole again, for 3 hours. At least he bought something this time.
Then my brother gets here, and we went to my dad's to visit. When we were ready to leave I asked Jeff to start the car, and he made a big deal about not starting the car and how I had to go start it. So when we left I told him he was being a Jerk. Two days later at his parents house he did the same thing. So I told him he was a Jerk again.
Well guess what he got me for Christmas? A remote car starter. Guess where he was when he was at "the fishing hole"? Installing my new car starter. He couldn't clean the house while I was at work b/c he was at his parents house working on the car. When he would send me out to start the car he would be telling our family what he got me for Christmas.
You know I still would have loved my present and have been surprised without all the annoying behavior.
That's my husband.

No comments: