babies

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Survey

So tonight I handed out candy to the first trick-or-treaters at our door. I was telling Jeff about them, and he got this panicked look on his face and asked where the paper was. I said "What paper?" He said there should be a paper by the door to write down how many trick-r-treaters there are. I told him no-one does that. He said his parents do, and his grandma did, and his auntie Heatehr does it. Well I said that was wierd and you know how many kids come by how much candy you give out. He thinks I am wierd. So he frantically found some paper and pen and has been marking down how many kids come to our door.
So the question is, how do you keep track of how many trick-or-treaters come to your door. Or do you bother? Please post a comment, or send an e-mail.

2 comments:

Grandpa Steve said...

We've had 3+3+3+1+2+2+2+2

Anonymous said...

Obviously, I do not record the number of trick-or-treaters we have (I'm Karen's Dad), but I asked at work. My assistant says she nevers records the numbers, but when they moved into their house the previous owners had left a note telling them how many kids they had had the previous year. It's important to some. I would just prefer to buy a lot of candy, just in case, and have lots of leftovers.

Dad