babies

Friday, December 22, 2006

Passport Woes

I am in the process of re-newing my passport. I had to mail it to Quebec, it's a little more annoying of a process to doit from down here. Anyway, it won't be ready in time for Christmas. So we are spending Christmas alone down here.
We plan to go skiing in Ohio one day, we may go up to Louisville on Saturday to hang out and eat Vietnamese food. On Christmas eve we'll go to church, and then on Christmas day we'll spend the whole day watching movies and eating. So we'll be ok. I think tonight we are going to look at Christmas lights. There is a huge drive-through display at the horse park, so we'll take Bailey out for a car ride to look at all the lights.

Stay tuned for Christmas pictures.
Feel free to call anytime:)

1 comment:

Tim said...

Karen so sorry to hear about that passport issue. It would have been great to see you. But I'll try not to talk about that too much.

Hope you have a nice Christmas anyway and we'll see you in January.