
My friend Dana that I work with is getting married next weekend in Jamaica. So a bunch of us went down to Gatlingburg for a stagette party. It was definately a fun time. We rented a wonderful cabin, did some shopping and hiking, and of course the party. Here's a top 5
5. Mel and I went on a romantic stroll to Grotto Falls
4. I opened tha car door and hit the next car and didn't leave a mark, and then the guy wrote down our license plate and tried to say there was a mark, but after we called the police and took pictures he left, and then Mel did the exact same thing with Dana's car.
3. Seeing Danie fall while trying to show us all how to walk in 6 inch heels.
2. Our "Old Time" photo shoot
1. Seeing Dana dance while the entire bar stopped to watch to "Sold". I wish I could attach the video!
Here are a few pictures of the hike and of the car with no mark.

No comments:
Post a Comment