You know, working nights can present a few dilema's. I hate working day shift because I do my best sleeping from 8-11 in the morning. I just wasn't made to get up early. So I enjoy night shift. However my husband does not work nights and he is out of town a lot. Well, last week I worked Tuesday night and then Jeff was away Wednesday. We had Thursday night together. Then he took the dog and went to Indianapolis for the weekend and I worked. So I was extra lonely. The reason we got the dog was so I wouldn't be lonely when Jeff was gone. So he got back Sunday, and I worked Sunday night. Monday I come home and he had found out he had to leave again. Well he decided to leave Tuesday morning so we could see each other. At least I got to keep the dog this time. He got back on Wednesday and I worked Tuesday/Wednesday. Now I actually have the opportunity to sleep in the same bed as my husband and I can't sleep. Sucks.
I'm planning to enjoy the next two nights before I have to go back to work, hopefully nothing comes up:)
Friday, April 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment