
For those of you who have ever wondered if my family, especially my brother, get along with Jeff or not, here is a story to put your mind at ease. Today we were driving home from the store and Jeff kept rolling down my window, even though he knows I like my window up. So I would roll it up again, and he would wait until I wasn't paying attention and roll it down again. Those stupid automatic windows, and it makes me upset that he has a button to my window since he's on the drivers side, but I don't have a button to his wondow.
So anyway, then we both remembered a story from our honeymoon in Hawaii. We had rented a mustang convertable to drive all the way around the island of Oahu. So we're going along with the top down and Jeff decided to clean the windshield. Well when he hit the window sprayer, it shot up over the windsheild and I got doused in washer fluid. Well Jeff and I looked at each other, and Jeff got this mischeiveous look on his face and he did it again, and I ducked. And the rest of the trip every time I wasn't paying attention, Jeff would spray me with washer fluid.
When we are home and my brother and brother in law are there, my poor sister and I get picked on the whole time. So see they all get along just fine.

No comments:
Post a Comment