babies

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Wedding Day


Our wedding was wonderful. It was perfect, even the little things that only we would notice, were no big deal. We loved every minute of it. We were so glad for everyone who could come and share in our day, and for those of you who couldn't, check out the pictures. We partied until 1am. Then we went to the Sheraton where I had to wash my hair three times to get out all the hair spray and then we fell fast asleep. It was fun but exhausting. Thank you to everyone:)

Here is a top 5 list of the things we will never forget:
5. The HOG rally that weekend, there were Harley's everywhere.
4. That my dad got all sentimental and made me cry right before I walked down the aisle.
3. Uncle Corey winning musical chairs.
2. The best man catching the garter and the boquet, what does that mean exactly?
1. Being announced as Mr. and Mrs. Jeff and Ruth Robertson . . . I mean Karen.
Our priest told us that in his experience there is always one thing that happens at the ceremony that makes it unforgetable, well that was the one thing for our ceremony. Jeff likes to call me Ruth now to make me laugh.

I'm not too good with pictures ont he computer yet, so sorry that I didn't rotate them etc., I didn't know how and Jeff wasn't home tonight. Here they are.
http://public.fotki.com/JeffandKaren/wedding/

No comments: